The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grassy Clearing

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Professor
Mizuki

Wallet
Money: 9
Tickets: 0

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:05 pm

A long field of grass with flowers and benches dotted randomly.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet
Money: 45

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:49 pm

Kat flipped through her sketch pad, once again looking for the drawing she was not finished with. She found another of her original characters, Jessica doing ballet. The postion was a little off, but it still looked cute. Though Kat already had a plan how to improve the position. With a smile, the girl turned her Ipod on and pulled her legs up on the bench as well. Kat started to scribble something only to erease it later. She just couldn't get that line right.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:55 pm

(OOC: WHOA, MY REAL NAME'S JESSICA!!!! Hopefully Kira isn't reading this, lol :P)
Back to top Go down
Kat
Freshman
Kat

Wallet
Money: 45

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:57 pm

( OOC: o.o I hope so too. xD my best friends name is Jessica. So i got inspired by her :D)
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:04 pm

(OOC: I can't believe I told everyone my real name 0_o I'm glad that our names inspired you ;) )
Back to top Go down
Tell
Freshman
Tell

Wallet
Money: 13

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:39 pm

Tell crouched in the long grass, keeping close to the ground. She had spotted a small sparrow and wished to observe it with out causing any fright. She slowed her breathing and was careful to turn her eye sideways like a bird would. But it was no use; she was fully aware that the bird had seen her and watched as it fluttered away.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet
Money: 6

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:48 pm

"Weeeeeheeeeeheeeee!!!" Friday exclaimed, happily, as he chased several pigeons. "Blasted." Friday cursed as he stopped running. He really wanted to pet the pigeons, but they were to scared.
Back to top Go down
Tell
Freshman
Tell

Wallet

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:52 pm

Tell watched the boy and ran over from her hiding spot. "Hiya!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:56 pm

"Hi hi!!" Friday exclaimed and turned around to see a girl running towards him. Friday started jumping around.
Back to top Go down
Tell
Freshman
Tell

Wallet

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:00 pm

Tell giggled "You jump just like Tempo!" She stared a bit,wondering why that sounded so strange.
" Oh, you don't know Tempo...he was one of my bunnies." she ducked her head and pulled a sheepish smile.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:02 pm

Friday giggled at the name Tempo, it reminded him of that one rat from Charlotte's Web he could of sworn Eukaria had read that book to him once. "What color is Tempo??" Friday asked.
Back to top Go down
Tell
Freshman
Tell

Wallet

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:08 pm

" Oh, he was an albino Belgiun Hare, so he was white...like..snow!" she said, glad for the chance to talk to her friend.
" They are called Belgiun Hares but they are really rabbits....funny,huh?"
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:14 pm

Friday giggled, not really getting it, but laughing at the silliness of the word Belgiun, which was unfamiliar to him. "What's the difference between hares and rabbits, and what about bunnies???!!" Friday asked, getting confused.
Back to top Go down
Tell
Freshman
Tell

Wallet

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:24 pm

She laughed at the genuine confusion on the boy's face. Before she had "gotten into rabbits" she thought they were all the same. 'Well... rabbits, hares, and another relative called pikas are all classified as lagomorphs...uh....they aren't rodents...I always thought that before I researched...anyway, the er, main difference between rabbits and hares are that rabbits dig underground burrows (except for cottontails,they reside in abandoned ones) while hares live on open terrain. The reason why is that rabbits give birth to babies that are blind, deaf and helpless, while hares have babies that are fully furred with their eyes open on the bare ground.Also....hm...oh yeah,hares are built to jump higher and run faster than rabbits. As for bunnies....it's just another word for,er, rabbits or rabbit kittens, which are their babies." she took a deep breathe after her awkward lesson.
"......cool,huh?"
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:29 pm

Friday nodded and semi-understood the lesson on animals. "Way far out!" Friday exclaimed, twitching his nose like a rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Tell
Freshman
Tell

Wallet

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:36 pm

((OOC sorry about all that, I couldn't help myself! ^.^;))
She yet again laughed, and began to twitch her nose as he was.
" You're.....fun!" she smiled,comically showing all her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:39 pm

(OOC It's okay lol, I actually learned the difference. Haha!)
Friday nodded his head and made rabbit noises and hopped around.
Back to top Go down
Tell
Freshman
Tell

Wallet

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:45 pm

Tell sat down in the grass, taking in the sweet scents.
" I'm very glad we have grass....it makes my mind clear...." she eyed the vivid colors of the horizon.
"And,and.... the sky too."
She let out a fully contented sigh,like an old dog ready for rest.
" I think...it's cuz of the clouds and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:48 pm

Friday hopped into the seat next to Tell and shook any frosty air, he was all bundled up and he was almost round like a ball. "Yeppers," Friday said, looking up into the sky as snow started to fall.
Back to top Go down
Tell
Freshman
Tell

Wallet

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:52 pm

"W-WHA!?" she exclaimed, falling backwards in excitement.
" It's snow...like..Montana....SNOW!!" she blushed a bit when she realised that she had jerked her entire body a good three feet in her excitement.
"S-sorry..I just...reaally...like it...."
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 7:56 pm

"It's okay!!" Friday shouted jumping up and down," Friday loves snow too!" He held out his tongue hoping to catch a snow flake.
Back to top Go down
Tell
Freshman
Tell

Wallet

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:03 pm

She relaxed, remaining where she was so she could see the bright white sky from which the flakes swirled onto the ground.".....I'm gwad!" she said, trying to stick her toungue out and talk at the same time. She quickly gave up this effort.
" I used to pretend when I was little that snowflakes were baby snow...or something..." she cocked her head ' I guess...I was....a strange child..."
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:06 pm

Friday giggled," But snowflakes are clumps of llama fur!" Friday gathered some snow and scrunched it together into a snow ball, and tried tossing at Tell, but missed and instead it flew right past her ear. Friday laughed and threw some more snow into the air.
Back to top Go down
Tell
Freshman
Tell

Wallet

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:13 pm

She burst out laughing "Yes,yes, it's llama fur!" she took some snow into her hands and threw it randomly, the wind blowing the fluffy snow back into her face.
She took her glasses off to wipe them, managing to drop them in the snow. "Oh...I lost them..." she pondered this. " I lost..my glases!?" she looked at Friday with a panicked expression. " Can you help me? erm...they are kinda pinkish...like a salmon."
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:16 pm

Friday didn't even think twice, he dived onto the frosty ground and scrambled around looking for the pink glasses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grassy Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grassy Clearing   Grassy Clearing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grassy Clearing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wammy House :: Winchester :: Park-
Jump to: