The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Playground

Go down 
+2
Milkytwins
Mizuki
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Professor
Mizuki

Wallet
Money: 9
Tickets: 0

The Playground Empty
PostSubject: The Playground   The Playground I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:04 pm

The playground.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet
Money: 28

The Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:40 pm

"March heeeeelllpp!!!" July moaned, he was stuck between the monkey bars.
"What the he-"March was saying.
"Just help me please."July begged.
March shook his head and laughed,"This is why we do not play on five year old equipment." July glared at his brother, who was dancing around. "Nananananana!!!" March said, sticking out his tongue and hopping around the play equpiment.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18

The Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:47 pm

On the street next to the park, Friday ran as fast as he could, glancing behind him constantly. Eukaria was gaining on him. "No no no no..." he muttered to himself as Eukaria got within arms reach. She grabbed his shirt, stopping him in his tracks. "Not fair!" yelled Friday, sitting down on a bench. "You take tag....seriously....don't you?"Eukaria asked between pants. Friday grinned. He hopped onto Eukaria's back. "piggyback ride!!"he said cheerfully. "You never seize to amaze me,Friday,"she said,setting him down on the bench.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

The Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:05 pm

"Those kids over there look familiar."July said, he was still stuck on the monkey bars, but this time March was laying directly below him, staring with a blank expression. "Oh them, yeah we saw them at that one icecream place." March said getting up. "It's funny you can remember that, but you can't remember the atomic number for candium." July said chuckling. "Idiot, that happened yesterday, haha and it's cadmium."March said. July's face looked hurt, he looked away and said,"Why are you so mean March?" March only laughed and said," You know I'm kidding, now let's get you out of there." March pulled his brother out from between the monkey bars.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:17 pm

Friday looked over at the playground. "Oh, it's those whatcha-macallits that I served at the shop!" said Friday. Eukaria shaded her eyes from the light. "You mean the twins?" asked Eukaria. "Yeah," Friday said. He sat down in the dirt and started drawing math equations with a stick. "what's a rational number again?" the little boy asked. "Im surprised you even know what that is,"said Eukaria. "Oh, I remember!" he exclaimed, solving the problem.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

The Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:37 pm

They climbed into the play equipment, the roof of the play-shack hitting MArch in the head. They had to crawl to fit. "Look who's playing in the kiddy stuff now." July smirked. "I'm not playing, I'm simply pranking." March said, he pulled out a sharpie marker, and drew a fake treasure map, that led deep into the forest, onto one of the shack's walls. "Like I said before, you're mean."July said laughing. "Oh please! You know you enjoy it,"March said. "Yeah, okay I do." July said.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:59 pm

"Ugh, I'm thirsty..,"said Friday. "You just read my mind," Eukaria said," maybe they have a water fountian somewhere." They started looking around for one. Eukaria turned around, and realized Friday wasn't there. "Friday?!" she called. "Up here!"exclaimed Friday. Eukaria looked up, and saw Friday perched on a high tree branch. "Wow, you're fast," said Eukaria, who had started climbing up. They both sat on the high tree branch, taking in the view. "You can see everything from here!"Friday said. Eukaria nodded.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

The Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:15 pm

"I'm boooooored!!!!"March complained loudly. "Just wait a little longer." July said, he had March's sharpie in his hand and was finishing up the treasure map. July was more of the little details kind of guy. As for March he wanted to get back so he could tackle that new video game.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:26 pm

"This is so co- OH MY GOSH ITS A SNAIL!!!"screamed Friday, examining a snail that was slithering(?) past. "Dat's nasty...."Friday said with a disgusted look on his face. Eukaria laughed hysterically, clutching her stomach. "As I said before, you never seize to amaze me!"she said, still laughing.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

The Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:37 pm

"Ok done!" July exclaimed, he crawled backwards to admire his work. He had managed to turn their treasure map into a drawing of a woman's face, who's hair were trees, the dotted lines made her skin, and two ponds made her eyes. "March where did you go?" July asked looking around him, this was strange March never abandoned him. July got out and shouted March's name, until he came across two kids sitting in a tree. "Have you two seen a guy who looks exactly like me?" July shouted up at them.
Meanwhile, March was drying his hands with a paper towel he had just finished using the restroom, he threw away the towel and quickly left the Mens' Room.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:46 pm

They both looked down at the teen below them. "No, we haven't. Sorry," said the girl, Eukaria. "Hey, you look farmiliar!" said the nine year old. He had picked up a snail and was gently poking it.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

The Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:53 pm

"Yes you look familiar too, and you shouldn't be poking snails, they like to bite off little boys' fingers!!!" July said in a creepy voice. "Yes we wouldn't want that happening." March whispered, he had suddenly appeared behind the two kids in the tree. "March! Where have you been?" July asked. "Peeing." March replied, jumping down from the tree.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:09 pm

"Whoa, creepy sneak-up attack....thing...,"said Friday. "And do snails even have teeth?" "I don't think so,"said Eukaria. "Ok, now you've got me determined," she said, pulling what looked like a small computer out of the little boys pocket, and started typing away. "Big pockets sure come in handy," said Friday, swinging his legs back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Milkytwins
Freshman
Milkytwins

Wallet

The Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:14 pm

"Well have fun with what you do!" The two boys said in unison. Together they walked off. "That took longer than I expected."March said.
"What, the graffiting?" July asked.
"No, the peeing."March replied grinning.
"Charming."July said, sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 11:28 pm

"Huzzah, I found it! Snails dont have teeth!" exclaimed Eukaria. She looked around, and Friday wasn't there. 'Man,where does he run off to?' thought Eukaria. Then she felt a tap on her shoulder. She fell backward, and snapped back into reality. "EUKIE!" screamed Friday, looking down. She wasn't there. He looked up, and saw Eukaria, hanging onto the branch with her legs."What the heck? Who was that?" asked Eukaria. "Haha, that was me, silly! My plan of scaring you worked!"said Friday excitedly. Eukaria face-palmed herself."Woooow, Friday..."she said,rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet
Money: 6

The Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:35 pm

Friday hummed loudly and much like a bee. He climbed across the monkey bars, and landed on his feet when he reached the end. "Lalalala." Friday sang.
Back to top Go down
Tell
Freshman
Tell

Wallet
Money: 13

The Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:43 pm

Tell carefully watched Friday play, and metally compared it to the romping of a colt.
" Hiya..." she said, straighting up so the grass stains on her pants showed.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet
Money: 6

The Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:58 pm

Friday shimmied up the ladder and slid down the slippery slide, unaware that someone was watching him. The boy started making noises," Laaaaaa, hmmm, mhhhhhhmmm, juuuuuuuuuu, mooooooooo." and he played with the plastic steering wheel that was nailed to the playhouse.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet
Money: 23

The Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:50 pm

Render tromped through the snow that had settled on the playground just yesterday. The entire playground was frozen, and glittered in the sun like crushed glitter. Shivering, she ran over to the equipment, almost slipping on the icy patches in between. Clambering to the top, Rend sat down abruptly on the curley slide, and launch herself down. Slick with ice, as she figured, it certainly was one heck of a ride.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Playground
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wammy House :: Winchester :: Park-
Jump to: