The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The sidewalks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Professor
Mizuki

Wallet
Money: 9
Tickets: 0

The sidewalks Empty
PostSubject: The sidewalks   The sidewalks I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:03 pm

A long gravel road.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18

The sidewalks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sidewalks   The sidewalks I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:13 am

Eukaria slowly walked across the gravel road, being careful not to trip over the rocks. She kicked a few around with her foot, whistling a tune all the while.
Back to top Go down
Suppertime
New Student
Suppertime

Wallet

The sidewalks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sidewalks   The sidewalks I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:15 am

"I'm Hungery!" complained suppertime.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet
Money: 6

The sidewalks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sidewalks   The sidewalks I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:17 am

"Eukie! Eukie! Eukie!" Friday shouted as he ran down the sidewalk towards his colleague and friend, almost tripping over a pebble, but regaining his balance at the last minute. "Look Eukie! A new student has arrived at Wammy's!!!" Friday shouted in the girl's face pointing at the 15 year old girl who had complained earlier.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The sidewalks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sidewalks   The sidewalks I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:20 am

"Oh yeah, she's in my class!" Eukaria said. She walked over to Suppertime and stuck her hand out. "Hi, I'm Eukaria! I think you're in my class," she said with a sheepish grin.
Back to top Go down
Suppertime
New Student
Suppertime

Wallet

The sidewalks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sidewalks   The sidewalks I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:24 am

"Ya hi, um, does anyone happen to have a large burger a some curly fries on them?" Suppertime asked as his stomach started to growl.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

The sidewalks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sidewalks   The sidewalks I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:29 am

"Hi!"Friday said jumping up to Suppertime and smiling at her,"What's your name? I'm Friday and that's Eukie! We're both teachers here!" Friday said, quickly and high pitched like.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The sidewalks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sidewalks   The sidewalks I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:32 am

"Yep!" Eukaria said. She pulled a granola bar out of her pocket and began to munch on it. "Oh, would you like one?" Eukaria asked, pulling another granola bar from her pocket and holding it out.
Back to top Go down
Suppertime
New Student
Suppertime

Wallet

The sidewalks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sidewalks   The sidewalks I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:35 am

" Oh goody yes! yes! yes!" Suppertime shouted out snatching the granola bar and shoving the whole thing in her mouth.
"So what do you guys teach?" she asked kicking a pebble a fridayys shoe.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

The sidewalks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sidewalks   The sidewalks I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:37 am

The pebble hit Friday's shoe and the small boy just smiled for a minute or two before saying,"We teach everything! It's all advanced classes too!"
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The sidewalks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sidewalks   The sidewalks I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:40 am

"But we're all better at a specific thing out of the subjects. I'm good at English, Friday's good at math," Eukaria explained.
Back to top Go down
Suppertime
New Student
Suppertime

Wallet

The sidewalks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sidewalks   The sidewalks I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:43 am

"oh, ok, I get it now." Replied Suppertime losing intrest in the conversation.
"So, where are you guys heading?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

The sidewalks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sidewalks   The sidewalks I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:45 am

"I dunno,"Friday said, twirling and twisting his hips and smiling. The cold air suddenly hit Friday and the boy pulled everyone in for a group hug. "I forgot my winter clothes at home!....Group hug!" he shouted, wrapping his arms around the two girls, so they wouldn't be able to escape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The sidewalks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sidewalks   The sidewalks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The sidewalks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wammy House :: Winchester :: Town Square-
Jump to: