The Wammy House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wammy House

A deathnote Wammy House roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Ocean and Sand

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizuki
Professor
Mizuki

Wallet
Money: 9
Tickets: 0

The Ocean and Sand Empty
PostSubject: The Ocean and Sand   The Ocean and Sand I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:07 pm

A nice get away to just have fun.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet
Money: 18

The Ocean and Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ocean and Sand   The Ocean and Sand I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:23 pm

Eukaria sat on a beach chair, an umbrella planted in the sand. She watched everyone running around in the water, and dug her feet into the sand, swirling them around.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet
Money: 6

The Ocean and Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ocean and Sand   The Ocean and Sand I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:29 pm

Friday galloped from out of the ocean water, a yellow duck tube around his wais. Every step he took, he sank calf deep into the sand. With a grin plastered on his face he ran towards Eukaria, and a cracked seashell in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Ocean and Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ocean and Sand   The Ocean and Sand I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:31 pm

Eukaria smiled as she watched Friday sink into the sand, trying to get to her. She took her feet out of the sand and shook the sand off.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

The Ocean and Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ocean and Sand   The Ocean and Sand I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:37 pm

"Looky what I found, Eukie!!" Friday shouted and held up the pink and orange seashell. He finally reached the girl and rolled under her beach chair.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Ocean and Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ocean and Sand   The Ocean and Sand I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:39 pm

"Haha, can I see it?" Eukaria asked, holding out her hand under her beach chair where Friday was laying.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

The Ocean and Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ocean and Sand   The Ocean and Sand I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:45 pm

Friday placed the cracked seashell in her hand and hummed to himself. He created a little hole in the sand underneath Eukaria's beach chair, the hole was big enough for him to crouch in.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Ocean and Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ocean and Sand   The Ocean and Sand I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:48 pm

Eukaria inspected the seashell, closely observing the little cracks and the pink and orange-ish color.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

The Ocean and Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ocean and Sand   The Ocean and Sand I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 8:55 pm

Friday jumped out of his hole, and ran towards the wet sand,"Let's build a sand castle!" The boy cried, grabbing a nearby pail and shovel.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Ocean and Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ocean and Sand   The Ocean and Sand I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:13 pm

"Ok!" Eukaria said, getting up and grabbing more pails and shovels.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

The Ocean and Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ocean and Sand   The Ocean and Sand I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:21 pm

Friday plopped down on wet sand, he started kicking his legs to free the compressed sand. Once the boy was satisfied with all the loose sand, he shoveled it into the pail.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet
Money: 23

The Ocean and Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ocean and Sand   The Ocean and Sand I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:24 pm

Render walked onto the beach, in her dark brown bathing suit, and imediatly saw Friday charging across the sand. She laughed, walking down to meet them.
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

The Ocean and Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ocean and Sand   The Ocean and Sand I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:27 pm

Friday sat cross legged on the sand, he was stacking up perfect rectangles, with the help of the pail. It almost became systematic, kick, shovel, stack, pat, he was engulfed in his work he was unaware of anyone who might be sneaking up.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Ocean and Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ocean and Sand   The Ocean and Sand I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:28 pm

Eukaria took a pail and filled it with wet sand, then plopped it onto the ground, forming a cylinder shape. She looked over her shoulder and saw Render coming towards them. Oh, Render's here!Eukaria thought, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

The Ocean and Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ocean and Sand   The Ocean and Sand I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:31 pm

Render ran up, waving. "Hi! HI! Sorry I'm late!" she ran up panting, when suddenly, she stopped in front of Friday. "hey Friday? What's that you've got in your hand?"
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

The Ocean and Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ocean and Sand   The Ocean and Sand I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:37 pm

Friday yelped and fell on his back, his legs stuck straight up in the air, and the sand in his pail he was holding had spilled all over his chest. He had not seen that coming. "Hi there! I'm not sure we've met before, but you're pretty!" Friday shouted, not recognizing his own student.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Ocean and Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ocean and Sand   The Ocean and Sand I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:40 pm

"Heh, she's your student, remember?"Eukaria said, picking up his pail and shovel and set it next to the little boy. She buried her feet in the sand again, wiggling her toes.
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

The Ocean and Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ocean and Sand   The Ocean and Sand I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:50 pm

Rend laughed hysterically. "That's okay, at least he said I was pretty." She examined the sand (castles? towers?) with interest. She slurped some iced coffee, and then decidedly took out the straw and used a napkin to make a flag. "There, now it's a tower!" she said entusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Eukaria
Professor
Eukaria

Wallet

The Ocean and Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ocean and Sand   The Ocean and Sand I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:52 pm

(OOC: uhh, I gotta go, but I'll talk to you guys tommorrow! :))
Back to top Go down
Render
Freshman
Render

Wallet

The Ocean and Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ocean and Sand   The Ocean and Sand I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:56 pm

((OOC bye!))
Back to top Go down
Friday
Professor
Friday

Wallet

The Ocean and Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ocean and Sand   The Ocean and Sand I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:00 pm

(OOC: Byee :()

Friday stared at the flag, he had no idea what he was building, he was just stacking sand rectangles, until it formed a wall. Friday looked over to his student,"Whatcha drinkin' ?" He asked, staring at her ice coffee. He'd never seen anything like it before, no one he knew drank stuff like that, or at least he had never seen them drinking it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Ocean and Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ocean and Sand   The Ocean and Sand I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ocean and Sand
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wammy House :: Outside Town :: The Beach-
Jump to: